If you have not tried liquor in your coffee, now is the perfect time to do so. Daylight savings time is here, reminding us that the days are getting shorter and the temperature is dropping. With the brisk autumn starting to fully take over and winter preparing to follow behind, it is the perfect time to indulge in some delicious hard coffee drinks! With New England weather being particularly harsh and unpredictable, especially in Massachusetts, it’s nice to indulge in something warming and tranquil. Coffee drinks may be exactly what you need!
There’s nothing like a coffee buzz paired up with a little extra kick from the liquor cabinet. Curling up with a hot cup of spiked coffee is this season’s way of bringing two wonderful liquids together. Bring your day full circle, by ending it with a nice hot coffee drink. It may be just what you need to wind down, warm up, and fully relax.
There is a diverse selection of these wonderful delights. Whatever your liquor preference may be, it is more than likely you will find a hard coffee recipe that aligns with your taste. Most coffee drinks contain at least one of the staples; vodka, brandy, bourbon or rum. You may even want to consider concocting your own!
If you’re feeling adventurous there are a ton of refreshing coffee drinks you can try on your own. At Austin Liquors, we have a variety of liquors that can help you make the best coffee drink! Drop in and buy the ingredients to any of these coffee drinks at one of our 4 convenient locations!
• Chocolate Syrup
• ½ oz. Cake Vodka
• ½ oz. Bailey’s Irish Cream
• ½ oz. Amaretto
• Half & Half Milk
• Line your glass with the chocolate syrup
• Add ice cubes to glass
• Add ½ oz. Cake Vodka, ½ oz. Bailey’s Irish Cream & ½ oz. Amaretto
• Top with the Half & Half Milk
• 2 oz. Bailey’s Irish Cream
• 6 oz. Hot Coffee
• 1 oz. Irish Whiskey
• 1 dollop Whipped Cream
• Combine the Bailey’s Irish Cream, hot coffee and Irish Whiskey in a tall Irish Coffee mug or glass
• Top with the dollop of whipped cream
• ½ oz. Tia Maria Coffee Liqueur
• ½ oz. Bacardi Rum
• 6 oz. Hot Coffee
• Whipped Cream
• 1 Cherry
• Pour the Tia Maria and Bacardi Rum into a coffee mug
• Then fill the coffee mug the rest of the way full with the hot coffee
• Top with the whipped cream and a cherry
If you want to enjoy a delicious coffee drink without leaving the comfort of your own home, order the ingredients through our delivery service via Drizly today!